rainy days

ah, rainy days. well, i guess i am thankful for this rainy day for several reason. hubby is on his 24hr duty as a hospital chaplain, so i am on my own today. with the van acting up this week, my hubby didn't want me attempting the grocery by myself today and possibly get stuck near Meade with the whole crew, again.

the second reason i am thankful for the rainy day is for ease on me. i seem to have a recurrence of my mastitis. and of course it probably has much to do with the fact that i didn't finish the first round of antibiotics. and who could blame me with the stupid regimen they gave me!!! 1 pill 4 times a day on an empty stomach. can anyone guess how easy that was to follow with my current schedule? well, so this time i am following it much better because i really need this infection to go away quickly. i can't spend another day sludging around and attempting to mother my children when i hardly have the energy to walk across the sitting room.

Comments

  1. Aw, Kay! I wish I could help. Mastitis sucks. How many times have we told y'all you have to FINISH your antibiotics?!?!
    Take care. I wish I could come help out with the kiddos...and have coffee with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind thoughts!!

Popular Posts