Toddler Property Rules

when my family was here in June, we were walking around historic downtown Annapolis... we found in a little shop this t-shirt and sis bought one for her toddler and for mine. i am going to copy these for you guys because if you happen to have a toddler, you will enjoy this list!

TODDLER PROPERTY RULES
  1. If I like it, it's mine
  2. If it's in my hand, it's mine
  3. If I can take it from you, it's mine
  4. If I had it for a little while, it's mine
  5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
  6. If I'm building or doing something, all the pieces are mine.
  7. If it look just like mine, it's mine.
  8. If I think it's mine, it's mine
  9. If it's left at my house, it's mine
  10. If it's yours and I steal it, it's mine
and i do have one of those crazy toddlers at my house! he recently thought it would be a good idea to run up to his 9yr old brother and smack him on the arm. he wisely retreated quickly and thankfully my oldest didn't but yell at the child. my toddler was not so lucky a few days ago. he ran through the TV room and turned off the TV while the others were watching. on the third round of this nonsense the 9yr old put him on the ground non violently. ah, the joys of having boys!!! one of my buddies at seminary told me i need to build a penalty box and buy a striped shirt with whistle. i need to look into that!

Comments

Popular Posts