Scalloped Taters and Ham

I wish I had a pic of this dish, it is just as yummy as it looks. However, you will need to adapt it for low calorie.... you are about to see why ;-) This is a dish my best friend made for me during my immediate post partem, and we have included it into our favorites now!! Thanks Layni!!

Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

7-10 med. sized potatoes (i like red myself), sliced like thick fries
1 reg. can of cream of mushroom
1 pint whipping cream
2 cups half and half (use milk for less fat here)
1 wooden spoon scoop of onion dip
fresh sliced mushrooms
half a vidalia onion, sliced
chopped ham of your choice
Pepper, Greek Seasoning

Excluding the solids, dump all goopy items into crock pot, stir around, season. Slice potatoes to desired shape/thickness, slice mushrooms, dice ham.... toss these into the crock pot and set on low for 6hrs, or till taters are soft.

Comments

Popular Posts