on the news!!

My niece Leia was on the news clip!!  Woohoo, a family member on TV!!  The best part about this whole thing is my lovely niece is attending the same elementary school I did.  So the gym where they shot the video is my old gym!!  One of the wood doors in the background is where I attended speech therapy, those are the walls we bounced balls off of, and that is where I ate my little lunch from 3rd grade to 5th grace.  So click on the link here to watch my niece listening to a story in my old school.  She is near the very end of the video, in the front row, wearing a pink striped shirt.  She even got front row for the reading, go girlie!!!

Comments

  1. Wait, what? She was wearing PINK? So is it just you that does not see the beauty of that color?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind thoughts!!

Popular Posts