5 Question Friday

This is my 5 Question Friday!  If you would like to link up, click above or the pretty button here, then share in the fun!!


1. Have you ever had roommates?

I had a little bitty, teeny tiny roommate my freshmen year of college, roomed with my best friend the 1st of my sophomore year, and then had my hubby for roommate for the last 14 years ;-)

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John JacobJingleheimer-Schmidt)

All our boys have a 1st, middle, and their last name.  Our daughter has 2 middle names because we could not agree on which family member to honor with it.

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

Not the whole thing, but I love watching the British do things.  Their ceremonial dress is amazing, their coaches rock, and the horses.... did I mention I have always thought that William is a cute guy??

4. What is the messiest room in your house?

That will always be the toy room or the little boys' bunk room.  The toy room is in the basement so I really don't fret, I don't have to look at it much ;-)  

5. What is your ideal mothers day?

Either a relaxing day, not cooking any meals, maybe getting a pedicure, playing games with the kiddos.  Or if we were closer to my family it would be having a girl's lunch with the 'moms' in my family and grilling at my parent's house.  They have this awesome deck!!


Comments

Popular Posts