5 Question Friday

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?


Yes, it is a 'requirement' of my hubby's.  He has a pretty stressful job at times, and he just relaxes and is calm when I am laying next to him for sleep.  It was a hard adjustment for this night owl, but after 14yrs I am used to it ;-)


2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?

Full beard, gotee, or mustache!!  I like facial hair!  One huge downer with the military, no facial hair.  Or such rigid regulations that it's not worth it.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

Golly, worst, huh???  I guess the worst that comes to mind is the weekend my sister flew out to our house in NC and kept our kids so we could have a weekend in Myrtle Beach alone.  I got sick, I got my happy monthly friend early, and it was such a bummer!!!


4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?

I believe the first blog I followed was my friend Jamie's blog. 


5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

Nope.  I don't do any rides that make my stomach jump up my throat!!  The lines are always long, the food expensive and the weather hot :-(  Hubby is finally getting 'too old' to go on such rides also, so we just don't go anymore, yay!!


Written by,

 

Comments

Popular Posts