Techy Tuesday

Welcome to my Technology Tuesday.  This will be just a little blip on Tuesdays to offer html tips for you all.

Anchors
An anchor is what you call a link that you can place in a comment or really anywhere.  I have typed it out with spaces in between so that blogger doesn't attempt to add it into my post for real.  The code is:

 
< (less than)     > (greater than)  = (equal symbol)
(less than, above the comma) a href (equals sign) your url (greater than symbol, above period) name you want visible (less than) /a (greater than)



Simply replace the 'domain' section with the URL of your blog, and replace the 'visit out site' with whatever words you want your audience to see.  When placed in the html version, it should look like this.




Written by,

Comments

  1. this is a great idea! I don't know about everyone else, but I sure could use some techy tips most days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind thoughts!!

Popular Posts