Yep, I'm begging at you!!

Hey, y'all, I am going to beg at you today.  I know I am not on here much, in fact I am grabbing the couple minutes I have this early morning to ask you to go to the following website and vote for our friends, The Nevins Family.  They made it to the top 3 for a home kitchen remodel.  They finally got into a home, it was a short sale, and the home needs some work.  Please help them out, they have been very patient with homes their entire married life.  I would love for Jodi to get this, she still is at home with her kids.  Please tell everyone you know, seriously, vote for the Nevins to get new cabinets.... they could sure use it!!

Comments

  1. Done! looks as though they are 40 votes ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind thoughts!!

Popular Posts