Why I love Paperless

Kay’sLittleKonerWhen I first received my iPad, I was to sure I would like it. I am not a huge 'tech' person and I hadn't even asked for it. But hubby thought I did and Mother's Day 2012, I got an iPad.

As I play around with it and use it to assist me in managing a home with 7 people and one large dog, I discover apps that I simply don't know how I survived without. I want to tell you about the list making app I recently discovered that I truly love!

NOTE: I DON'T MAKE MONEY OFF ANY REVIEWS, THEY ARE WRITTEN FROM PERSONAL USE OR ENJOYMENT OF ANY PRODUCT...this blog is NOT about making money.



Paperless has a lite version so you can check it out for free first. I did that for a week and bought it right away! You can see that any tasks that have a timeline will be highlighted outside the app button.




I love the many icons you can choose for your lists!

I also love the fact that I can password protect the list so I can keep Christmas lists on there for kids.

I can also create checklists or just a list. I can 'uncheck' an item to restore it to my list, or swipe to delete an unwanted item.

I like the way the list emails to my hubby and you can integrate an emailed list into the app from apple product to apple product!!

You can also copy and move a list anywhere within the app. I can move an entire list into some other space or I can just move a single item around.

The app is very versatile and user friendly!! I can't say enough about the app, but instead of reading it all here go try it for yourself ;-)







Comments

  1. I love Apple/Mac products. I will never go back to Microsoft. I have grocery apps on my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind thoughts!!

Popular Posts