WW: a cup for my friends

Happy Ash Wednesday, Folks!

 Topday I am sharing steaming hot vanilla latte, with caramel sauce on top, for my friends 
(or a cup of tea for you goofy tea drinking friends, you know who you are ;-) )



Thank you for the memories
for the laughs
for the shared tears
for understanding me
for liking me in spite of myself ;-)
for praying for me
for making even a large black coffee mug special
for walking with me
for dragging me
for kicking me when I needed it
for nearly killing me on icy roads
for watching my kids when I really needed it
for everything you are and you do for me, even now

I love you and miss you!

Comments

  1. I miss you too!!! Can't wait till our paths cross again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I hoped you would recognize your cup ;-) Here's for hoping we hit advance course together, eh?

      Delete
  2. Awwww! That was so sweet! The latte looks delicious and the view amazing! :)

    School Spring Pictures and a Visit from 2093

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually is pretty good ;-) The views here are amazing!!!! That is actually my back deck.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind thoughts!!

Popular Posts