Moving, again!


First, mom and dad, no panicking. This is about the blog, not us and a PCS ;-)

Nope, the blog is moving!! I mentioned something about this a few days ago, but I wanted to get the official word out for any faithful followers that may not have caught the notice.

I am migrating this blog to a self hosted website and I have already begun the transformation! It will take a little while to put on the finishing touches, but I already am having way too much fun playing around with plugins and such ;-)

You will always be able to find me at: Kay's Little Korner. I love the domain, I am keeping it, and the next few days is when the transfer will begin taking place.

Blessings on you all and I hope to see you around the next corner as we continue getting to know each other!

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see the new blog! Glad it isn't a PCS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I had to start the post with that clarification because they toyed with moving us even further north this fall to Fairbanks. They average -20* over the winter. That is just too cold for us!!!

      Delete
  2. I look forward to seeing the new blog. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tami!!! Sorry I haven't been around much for reading. Moving the blogger posts over took some tweaking with all the pictures looking goofy :-(

      Delete
  3. The title made my heart skip a beat, but I knew to fully read. I have it already bookmarked. I found it by googling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I thought I should preface that title with a relief line ;-) We've all been waiting for that PCS shoe to drop, eh??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind thoughts!!

Popular Posts