Great Ad

I have to say one of the things I love about this country is the country!!  We have veterans to thank for our freedoms and I get jazzed when I see a man in uniform (especially mine!!), I get choked up when I hear our National Anthem played, and tears will flow when I hear/see soldiers coming back from war cheered.  They do this in the Atlanta airport, hubby told me when he came home, both times.  They make an anouncement over the intercom that soldiers are entering the terminal.  Folks will actually stand up and clap.

Just saw this ad on the TV and had to share it!!

Comments

  1. I am the same way...cry ever time I hear the National Anthem.

    Or when they have commercials on TV during Christmas with a soldier over in Iraq or somewhere wishing their family a Merry Christmas...I lose it!

    Visiting from Blogigng Buddies...

    BTW-if you haven't already done so, hop on over to the *NEW* Blogging Buddies site (we have moved and gone social!)

    Add your profile and blog, facebook & twitter links to the appropriate groups. You can also "like" our Facebook fan page from there.

    The Blogging Buddies Social Network

    Hope you have a Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choked me up, too. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVe this!!! I cry at the National Anthem and anything patriotic! LOL I cried as they read the promotion creed to my husband that I alsmost forgot to pin him correctly. LOL Thanks for sharing this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind thoughts!!

Popular Posts