Google Chrome for Homeschoolers!


Have you guys checked out Chrome yet?  Google Chrome is what I use for my internet browser and I love the educational game apps they have available.  
Kindle Cloud Reader- my hubby has an kindle and thanks to this app, I can read the things he has purchased without needing the Kindle here me!
Typing Club- a typing skills program, it helps hone skills.  It actually has pictures and typing basics, easily used for typing basics and learning skills!
Study Stack- there are tons of flashcards for several subjects!  I plan on having the kids do  math flashcards in this fun way ;-)
USA Maps- map games focused on the US
Music Notation Training- musical notes drills, both bass and treble clef available.
Go check them out!!  Another thing I really appreciate about these apps is that I don't have to download anything into my actual computer.  I really like that ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts